A vast majority of auto accidents are 100% preventable. Human error is responsible for nearly all auto accidents. These accidents can injure and kill innocent people, including you.
Most common accidents fall into one of the following categories: running a stop sign or red light, following too close, losing control due to speed, distractions, influence of substance on driver.
So what can you do to prevent creating an auto accident that could injure or kill yourself and others? Here are a few things you can do (or not do) to keep you safe.
- Be alert. Avoid distractions and looking at signs, buildings, etc.
- Don't talk, text, or take pictures while driving.
- Keep the radio volume low.
- Keep both hands on the wheel.
- Keep your focus on the road ahead.
- Keep your thoughts on the road ahead. Stop thinking about other things while driving.
- Do not consume any substances that may impair your driving.
- Don't be in a hurry. Give yourself ample time between destinations.
- Drive at posted speeds
- Respect all the road signs
So when you are driving keep these tips in mind and prevent yourself from getting involved or injured in an auto accident.
If you or a loved one has been killed or injured in an auto accident, or even and accident involving an 18-wheeler, you have rights. And those rights need to be protected and defended. It is important that the victims of 18-wheeler and auto accidents have the best available resources to them to make sure that they are represented by an experienced personal injury attorney that can represent them to receive the maximum amount of compensation possible for their accident injuries and / or loss of life. At The Leon Law Firm, our job is to get to the bottom of the facts and hold those responsible for your injuries accountable for their wrongdoings.
Contact The Leon Law Firm immediately for a confidential and complimentary case evaluation. If we take on your case, you do not have to pay us a single penny unless we win for you. Over the last 20 years, we have helped hundreds of accident victims get compensated for their accident injuries and we may be able to help you too. Give us a call today (281) 980-4529 or visit www.TheLeonlawFirm.com