Hurricane Harvey Wind and Flood Insurance Claims
Put More Than Two Decades of Experience in Your Corner!
The León Law Firm is deeply saddened by the devastation resulting from the
wind and flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey. We feel for those affected and the last thing
that we want is for those with legitimate insurance claims to be short
changed by their insurance company. If you or a loved one has sustained
damage or business losses due to Hurricane Harvey, please do not hesitate
to give us a call immediately for a complimentary consultation. If we
determine that you have a valid claim,
The León Law Firm can represent you in your Hurricane Harvey claim at no cost to you. If
we do not win, we do not get paid. Insurance companies know the game and
will do their best to pay out the least amount possible on your claim.
Do not let your Hurricane Harvey claim get denied or underpaid. Get the
money you deserve to recover the damages caused by Hurricane Harvey. Call
us today. Below is a list of the types of cases that we can represent.
Every single case is unique, so call us today for a complimentary evaluation
of your Hurricane Harvey claim at 281-980-4529.
For individual residences and businesses:
- Denials and underpaid claims
- External property damage (roofs, siding, fences, porches)
- Resulting interior damage (walls, flooring, cabinets, electrical, mechanical)
- Contents (any personal property)
- Additional living expenses (hotel/rental home for restoration period)
- Business interruption (replacement revenue lost by time closed due to damage
and time closed for reasonable repairs)
Hybrid Wind/Flood claims resulting in total loss of structure:
- Will be reviewed case-by-case.
- If structure is gone, will need to determine if wind/hail caused the damage,
with a preference to wind being the culprit.
Flood Damage (must have flood insurance):
Harvey-related flood/storm surge for residences and businesses:
- Denials and underpaid flood insurance cases only
- External damage to property (does not include pools, pool equipment, or
anything below the ground)
- Internal property damage
- Personal property (subject to standard $100,000 limit)
- Business interruption (if included in their policy)
Reservoir-related flooding (Inverse Condemnation)
- Accepting those with and without flood insurance
- Must not have flooded before
- Interior/exterior/loss of use/business interruption
- Not going to be placed in a class action lawsuit
Call us today for a complimentary evaluation of your Hurricane Harvey insurance
claim at 281-980-4529.